Effective 4th November 2020
At Perfocal our absolute number one priority is the safety of customers, photographers and team members, no matter what happens. That's why we've introduced contactless shoots and have made some changes to our cancellation policy.
🧼 What is a 'Contactless Shoot'?
A 'contactless' or 'no-contact' shoot is a shoot where you do not directly come in contact with your photographer. Instead, you meet in a safe, agreed upon location, maintain a 2m distance, and then proceed with the shoot as planned for an essential need.
Please reconsider any shoots that are not essential. All parties must observe government advice and NHS guidelines.
Contactless Shoot Do’s and Don’ts
- Maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- Wash your hands before and after shoots and sanitise them whenever possible.
- Wear gloves to the shoot
- Before the shoot, disinfect any surfaces that your photographer may come in contact with.
- Try to have your shoot in a well-ventilated space. If the space is not well-ventilated, consider wearing a mask.
- Use your best judgement to keep you and everyone safe.
- Shake hands with your photographer.
- Travel in vehicles with your photographer.
- Touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or the photographer’s equipment during a shoot.
- Go ahead with a shoot if it is not urgent or may be unsafe. You can reschedule it for free.
How do I request a Contactless Shoot for an existing booking?
No action is required on your part. All shoots scheduled between now and 1st March 2021 will automatically be contactless. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us on 020 8089 8087. To reschedule or put your existing shoot on hold, please let us know.
How do I create a new Contactless Shoot?
- All shoots scheduled between now and 1st March 2021 will automatically be contactless.
- Once booked, please contact your photographer to discuss all matters of hygiene and safety.
- Agree on a safe and clean location for the shoot to take place, and follow NHS guidelines
We have a dedicated team available at any time of any day to answer questions related to Coronavirus, so you know you have the support you need from us. Call us anytime on 020 8089 8087️.
Thank you for choosing Perfocal. Please stay safe and healthy, and help flatten the curve. For additional guidance, please see the NHS help centre.